Enhance productivity and instill safety in your company culture by consulting with one of our Occupational Health physiotherapists.
In any business or organization, employees who suffer pain or discomfort from musculoskeletal disorders are less productive and are at a much higher risk of taking time off work due to their pain. At Back on Track, our team are experts at assessment of these individuals and recommending adjustments that are both evidence-based and in line with best practice.
What we offer
· A fully comprehensive on-site service
· Assessments are performed by physiotherapists with a special interest/qualification in Occupational Health and Ergonomics
· Workstation assessments (DSE) in line with the guidelines set by the government under Health and Safety Regulations 1992 and the Health and Safety at Work Act
· A detailed report for the Employer including details of issues found, information given and changes made during the assessment, and practical and workable recommendations.
· "Health at Work" workshops offer 60 minutes of advice and practical help in a group setting. These workshops aim to equip people to protect their bodies at work and reduce the chance of developing aches and pains that are so common among those who sit for long periods and work with display screen equipment